"Cultural Art exchange between Vietnam and China"
On October 30th, 2017, at the Vietnam National Puppetry Theater, a talk-show Cultural-art exchange between China and Vietnam was held between China and Vietnam. Attending representatives of the Chinese side include:
- Director of the Department of Culture Press, Publication, Radio and Television: Dam Thieu Duy (Qin Zhao Wei)
- Doctor of Chinese Arts Research Institute: Mao Tieu Vu (Mao Xiao Yu)
- Director of Opera Theatre of Hunan: Luu Dang Hung (Liu Deng Xiong)
- Chairman of the “Hồng tuyến nữ” Art Center, Guangzhou City: Mong Thanh (Meng Jing)
- Sichuan Fine Arts Academy: Huong Mong Linh (Xiang Meng Ling)
- Chairman of the Acting Center for Acting Viet Drama, Wenzhou City-Zhengjiang: Trinh Van Dong (Zheng Wen Dong)
- Head of the Department of Culture Press, Publication, Radio and Television: Le Quoc Hoa (Li Guo Hua)
- Director of Ethnic Arts Research Institute Nanning City: Phuong Ninh (Fang Ning)
- Phuc Loi Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital Nanning City: Vi Man Thuyen (Wei Min Quan),
On the Vietnamese side, there is Vietnam National Puppetry Theater, Vietnam National Drama Theatre, Vietnam National Tuong Theatre, Vietnam National Cheo Theatre, and Vietnam Theater Artists Association. The Talk-show is an opportunity for the art researchers, Departments, Services of Arts and Cultural Management as well as for artists from China and Vietnam to learn about each other's traditional culture, the culture of ASEAN countries. This is also an opportunity to propagandize, promote the typical culture characteristics of each country.
According to the representative of the Chinese Cultural and Arts Institute, Mr. Mao Cam Vu, China and Vietnam have a close relationship "mountain to mountain, river to river" The culture of China and Vietnam in particular as well as ASEAN countries in general, has many similarities points. Oriental culture is an important factor in the culture of the world, although not developed by Western culture. The Chinese government organized the "ASEAN Theater Festival" in September 2017, in Nanning City to promote Oriental culture to the world. Creating opportunities for East-West culture to meet connect and exchange.
Come to Vietnam this time, after signing the Alliance Cooperation Agreement of ASEAN, the Chinese side wants the parties together to express ideas to promote the culture development more and more, expanding to many units, localities and cities of each participating country. Promote the development of information technology on the activities of link - connecting culture and arts and receiving supports from the governing body of each country.
On the evening of October 30th, 2017, there was a performance of Vietnamese and Chinese elite artists at the Vietnam National Cheo Theatre - Kim Ma, Hanoi. The show was held in colorful, impressive and attractive to create the impression of special unique culture of the artists of the two countries Vietnam – China.